Monday 9 May 2011

Song 21 - Superstition by Stevie Wonder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE

OK, I know this song is completely Awol and different from the rest of the songs on this list. I mean it's a jazz/funk song. Sorry for those of you that don't like this drastic difference, it's just a 1 time thing.

I'm learning to play this song in band (alto saxophone) and I can't get it out of my head. It's such an awesome, funky, groovey song. The hardest song I've learnt yet, but still having fun with it.

I hope you can just let loose and enjoy the fun-ness of this song. Try not to bob your head to the tune! There's got to be some variey in the list or it would be soooo boring. The rock/alternative/metal/normal returns tomorrow. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy!

-MusicNotes

1 comment:

  1. my foot is asleep :(
    superstitionnnn latters about to fallll *saxaphonee*

    ReplyDelete