Tuesday 19 April 2011

Song 1 - Crawling by Linkin Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Sooo, this is my first post. Thank you so much for any one reading this. This song is Crawling by Linkin Park. I had to start with this because Linkin Park is my favourite band of all time! I know this is one of their older songs, but after some consideration I decided it's my favourite. Actually, I love their new album (don't get me wrong) but I have to say I think Hybrid Theory will lways be my favourite album. What's really cool is I got to meet the guys of Linkin Park back in February, and they were the nicest guys! Anyways, hope you enjoy! Please leave your thoughts, opinions, ideas, and whatever bellow! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should talk more aboutthe song or what it means or whatever, or like even the band and stuff. so yah :) goooood joobe :D your thing owns

    ReplyDelete