Sunday 24 April 2011

Song 6 - Burden in My Hand by Soundgarden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmIqIVxUuKs&feature=fvwrel

Happy Easter! Celebrate with some Soundgarden! Considered by some to be the fathers of 'grunge'. At the least they are the ones that started getting the sound out there. Now-a-days though, there's some great Soundgarden news. There's a reunion happening! You know what that means? Reunion tour! So you should check and see if they're playing anywhere near you.

About the song, I love this song. Somehow this song gets me in a good mood, pretty much every time I listen to it, despite what the lyrics are about. I think it's the guitar that does the trick. (Does it get you in a good mood? Comment and tell me.) A couple Soundgarden songs do that actually, ex. Spoon Man. Well, please comment about whatever you want. :)

2 comments:

  1. Spooon mann dum dum dum :) HAPPEEE EASTERR :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dosnt remember if i commented :( so i comments now :D i knowthis song :D :D

    ReplyDelete