Thursday 21 April 2011

Song 3 - One More Astronaut by I Mother Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cZT4vYiMxU&feature=related

First Canadian band on the list! Sadly, the band is no longer together but they were great while they lasted! The band broke up in a 2 step process. 1. Edwin (the lead singer) left the band, apparently he had no voice in the band. 2, Their 2nd label kicked them off because their latest album had been too 'heavy' for radio air play. Anyways....more about the song!

Well first off how can you go wrong with a 90s alternative Canadian band? I mean c'mon, with that fromula you've got a 99.9 % chance of being amazing. And it worked! I love this song it's so catchy and the lyrics are both deep and funny. Ex. "Thinking round the clock of drinking on the job. Never having sex and growing old...." I mean I hear (for you read I guess) and I can't help but see the humor in that.

Well, I've heard rumors of an IME reunion. I know you can't always believe rumors butttt sometimes they're true. Hopefully this ones true. *Cross my fingers.*

thoughts, comments, ideas, suggestions, whatever bellow would be appreciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha i recognize this song :) its scary but they makes jokes :p so its funny scary its li,e that movie scry movie. yeah o.o hehe 3 is a lucky number i like that songish

    ReplyDelete