Friday 22 April 2011

Song 4 - Rolling in the Deep by Adele

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYEDA3JcQqw

I love this song by Adele. Her voice is so amazing that this song can cross musical genres and still be adored by many. I meant that voice...wow! It's so smooth, dreamy, and beautiful. One of my favourite female voices. Not much to say about this one -sorry I'm tired- but I'll finish it off with one final thought. She's so good that both my younger pop (Katy Perry, Ke$ha, Justin Beiber etc.) loving sister & I love this song! Talented much?

2 comments:

  1. I think your sister has quite the musical taste ;D but very nice choice. i think all of adele's songs are really deep. i mean their about having strength or moving on after a guy who isnt worth it. 21 is quite the album :) nice choice. very nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhm her voice is so wonderful :) the music really flows through me and gives me a good vibe even though I'm usually more of a katy perry/ke$ha/justin bieber person but this is a great song too

    ReplyDelete