Tuesday 26 April 2011

Song 8 - Do it the Right Way by Lastdime

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiC5Fy3c48w&feature=channel_video_title

GREAT SONG! This band is amazing! If you haven't heard of them yet check them out. Indie band from Brazil, I think they might finally be grunge coming back to life. Thank the Lord. I really hope these guys make it big, their music is great and they seem like nice guys (from the messages I've got from them).

This is my favourite song of their's. It's hot, steamy, gritty, and underground (for now). All the pieces of the puzzle fit. Gutiar, drums, bass, and those really unique vocals! Gah, they got me going gaga over them. There's sooo much I can say about this song, I don't even know where to start. Personally, I think the song is about what it takes to make it in the music industry and what entertainment has turned into now-a-days. Not quiet sure though, since the lyrics are a little confusing. Not saying that as a bad thing though. A lot of the best songs have super confusing lyrics. Plus you have to give them credit, I believe english is not their first language.

So, please check these guys out and check out the blog tom.
As usual, comments would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

1 comment:

  1. its hot steamy gritty and underground lol super intense :) im happy that your putting more effort into the summarys now ^_^ good for you <3 this song is okay :S im not too into it but whateverrr

    ReplyDelete