Sunday 1 May 2011

Song 13 - My Friends by Red Hot Chilli Peppers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vwftjIxPgA

I know RHCP are an amazing bad, with an extremely lengthy career spanning back into the 80s. With all their songs why choose such a relitively unkown song? As with the Cage the Elephant song I posted, this one is simply my favourite of theirs.

Also, I decided to post the alternative video, I love it so much more than the one they decided to release for the general public. I think is this video is way more artsy. More artsy = more awesome. A comment I read for this video was way too awesome to not repeat. "Anthony looks disturbingly good in a dress." xD I had to luahg at this, it's so funny because it's true.

In all seriousness though, this is such a lovely song. The meaning is so sweet and loving. It also happens to be a song about love. This is much closer to what you normally hear about love, but it's still awesome. Is it just me or does there seem to somehow be a sad undertone in the song?

1 comment:

  1. the singer of the chilli peppers scares me cuz he dresses funny o.0 i like the song they have on rock band :o it pwns this one

    ReplyDelete