Thursday 19 May 2011

Song 30 - Small Town Dead by Bleeker Ridge

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSwkRQ2pHU8

More Canadian goodness! We do create more than  pop crap like Justin Beiber, yay! Bleeker Ridge.

This song is off their same debut album of the same name. I'm sure these guys are gonna go far. They have a pop punk sound with a bit of a rock edge in it. They sound great live, I heard about 1/2 their set in Novemeber. Opening for Three Days Grace. (Yes, it's the same show where I saw My Darkest Days play.) Too bad I missed the first 1/2 though, stupid traffic. Oh well.

I love this song, it's so fun! I can't say I've ever lived in a small town, but hey I can still like the song. You don't relate perfectly to EVERY song you like right? Sometimes you've just gotta enjoy the song for it's awesomeness. Afterall, lyrics are only 1 aspect of the song. You've still got the drums, guitar, and bass (add or remove some inturments depending on the band) in every song. So I lovee this song.

Also, did anyone notice that Ricky plays the cop in the video. Check if you don't believe me ^^

-MusicNotes

1 comment:

  1. i have born to be wild in my head BORNNN TO BE WIIIIILD

    ReplyDelete