Wednesday 18 May 2011

Song 29 - Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

I know, I know. This is the same old generic song that gets put up practically every time Nirvana's mentioned. I can't help it, even though Kurt came to loathe the song and all, I can't help but to love this song. It's one of my favourite Nirvana songs. And Nirvana is one of my favourite bands. (3rd favourite if you're wondering) They do have MANY other great songs, don't get me wrong.

Man, I wish school assemblies/pep rallies were this cool! Instead of mini torture sessions.

I'm totally in the mood for teen spirit. First of all I'm a teen so that works. Also it's been raining for more than a week straight, which really helps you get in the mood. Been dealing with pop crap constantly due to certain family members. School stress. Gah, TEEN SPIRIT!!! And you know what I mean, not pop, follow all the trends, bright, fake teen spirit. I mean fucking real teen spirit!

Blast it, head bang, dance! Do it! You know you want to. If you're a teen you can relate. If you're older? Well, you were a teen once you can relate. If you're younger? You'll be a teenager soon enough you can relate.

Gah feeling moody can't think of much else.

-MusicNotes

1 comment:

  1. WITH THE LIGHTS OUT THIS IS DANGEROUSSS HELLO HELLO MOSQUITOOO BEETLE... HELLO HEYY KDUHFIRESUHG GUITARR

    ReplyDelete