Sunday 22 May 2011

Song 33 - Bullet With Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNMwZbcSdzc

My favourite Smashing Pumpkins song!

This was when Billy didn't look like a Voldemort twin, even...kinda cute. But onto more important matters aka the music.

Some say Billy's voice is to whiney in this song, I think it's amazing for the song. Too rough a voice wouldn't suite the song and ruin it. Also the instruments are sooo awesome! The beat is so heavy and almost army like, I love it. gliurliiwrlaiou, so freakin epic.

Gah, going in such random directions with this blog posts...my 2 favourite parts of the song are the acapella intro and right when the verses change into the choruses.

OK my mind isn't coming up with much more interesting to say, so good night.

-MusicNotes

1 comment: