Tuesday 31 May 2011

Song 34 - Ring Them Bells by Heart featuring Layne Staley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRYGLTN9q2s

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I was on a vaccation and had no internet access. I think this time, rather than trying to catch up, I'll just pick up where I left off. (song 34)

This is a beautiful song!!! I love this Bob Dylan cover. Gah, one time where I like a cover better than an original. jgliseilguj/;sj!!! It's just so amazing! I cry/almost cry everytime I hear it.

I'm not much of a Heart fan but I LOVE Layne Staley and this combonation of voices is woven together beautifully. I feel bad for not updating dor so long and giving you such a short update but my mind is just. not. working.! I blame it on the insane heat of today (40 something C) and the crazy studying for my culminatings--they've fried my brain. Anyways, have a great day

-MusicNotes

No comments:

Post a Comment